Yearly updates on my professional and personal life.
As a multi-tasker, I don't realize the things I've done until it's late. Here, I'll be able to look back on the progress I've made and share with you all any exciting news.
2021 - What's New?
- Co-Founded (with 11 other amazing women) The Notionette, a lifestyle and culture online magazine created on Notion.
- Contributed to the Institute of Culinary Education's blog
- Received a scholarship to SuperHi
- Got my first culinary mentor! 🎉
- Accepted into the James Beard Foundation's Chefs Boot Camp for Policy and Change
- Won the Just Call Me Chef “Culinary Queen” award in Recognition for Explemary Artistry
- Tested and developed a recipe for Forager Project. (Please, try their vanilla cashew-based yogurt, it's divine)
- Started #deCodingChef - a platform for Chefs, by a Chef.
- Assisted Chef Ana Roš with her James Beard House Dinner.
- Discovered Notion - how this website and my many other projects were built on.
- Became a Notion Ambassador as of October 2020! 🎊 💫
- Guest Chef for Campbell's Dinner Insurance on Thanksgiving.
- Contributed to For The Culture, Food & Wine Magazine.
- Joined Clubhouse — Add me
- Graduated from the Institute of Culinary Education 🎉
Last updated on May 10, 2021