Skincare is more than just vanity - it's well-being. From the soles of my feet, to the top of my head, I choose my products carefully.
HA = Hyaluronic Acid (holds moisture)
AHA = Alpha Hydroxy Acid (water loving, removes dead skin) Best for dry
BHA = Beta Hydroxy Acid (oil loving, penetrates oil) Best for oily
Retinol = Vitamin A (produces skin cells)
AA = Alpha Arbutin (stops melanin production/lightens skin)
NA = Niacin-amide
GA = Glycolic Acid
MA = Mandelic Acid (Best for combination acne prone)
Routine • Products
- Always cleanse with second cleanser in the AM or no cleanser at all.
- Clay masks are for Saturday’s. Use mists. Twice a month.
- Honey masks are for Sunday’s. Once a month.
- Acid masks are for weekdays. once a week.
- Light weight moisturizer for summer.
- Heavy moisturizer for winter.
- One serum in the AM during the summer.
- Most serums in the evening regardless. (see how to layer page)
- Use up samples and old products first before opening any new.
- Active Serum
- Serums (H2O → Aloe → Oil)
- Sleeping Mask
- Clay Mask (biweekly)
- Hydrating mask (Monthly)
- Acid mask (weekly)